GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Star rapper calls Chrysler's Zetsche to get new luxury sedan as interest in it soars

Here is Snoop Dogg's voicemail message to Chrysler CEO Dieter Zetsche and a translation by Bushman, who hosts a radio show weekdays from 6-10 p.m. on Detroit hip-hop station WJLB. :roflmao:

SNOOP: "Yo, what up? This is big Snoop Dogg, trying to put these new legs down for this new 300C. What I gotta' do to get that brand new 300 up outta' you? Get back in contact with my nephew so you can make it happen, then it's official like a referee's whistle. If you want this car to blow, give it to me. This is Snoop Dogg. Preach!"

BUSHMAN: "Hello, Dr. Zetsche. How are you? My name is Snoop Dogg, and I'm trying to get one of Chrysler's new 300C sedans. What would I have to do to get a 300C from you without paying? Please contact my manager so that we can try to come to an agreement on the 300C, and I could officially endorse the car for you. If you would like the 300C to get the attention it merits, you would be well served by giving me one. My name is Snoop Dogg. Peace be with you."

The Story is HERE

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Why resurrect such an old dead thread?

This news was like 9 months ago, and it was most likely before we added special "non-GM" topic areas. If they didn't care then, why would they care now?

Please leave dead threads dead.

·
Banned
541 Posts
funny, someone just started a thread encouraging people to resurrect dead threads. i also found it kind of asinine, ive never heard of moderators/admin appreciating such things. ur request just goes to prove my point. why not just close the thread?

·
Banned
541 Posts
ah didnt actually look at the date, gotcha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.