GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

they look nice IMO. Small, and doesnt mess with the lines of the car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
For real im a big fan of the regular rims, they look so much better than that. The scoops are alright. Makes it really look like a ram air grand am though.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Not enough modifications for me, and the stuff that is modified looks stupid especially the wheels. That's the worst color they could use as a demo car too <_<

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, where did you find that url anyway?

:p

Just having some fun. I got the picture from Dave Hamburger. Its a photoshop rendering of what they are doing.

I didnt get many details on content. The scoops will be functional. The top package is going to be rated at 421hp.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ChrisL@Apr 7 2004, 08:17 PM
Hey, where did you find that url anyway?

:p

Just having some fun. I got the picture from Dave Hamburger. I believe its a photoshop rendering of what they are doing.

I didnt get many details on content. The scoops will be functional. The top package is going to be rated at 421hp.
thats what Ed told me, but at the time there was a plan that SLP was going to get its hands on some GTO's to moddify like they did with the SS and Firehawks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
From what can be seen I like the rear spoiler alot better than that ugly looking rear wing that is on the productionGTO. The wheels are O.K. but not much better.
The hood I'm not too sure about.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Originally posted by Maetrix66@Apr 7 2004, 03:58 PM
I agree, the rims are hideous, the scoops need to be further back on the hood, but 421 HP sounds nice!
farther back may be in a negative pressure area of the hood and you would be pulling air out not putting it in

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry for yanking the pic off my site. I realized I didnt confirm I could post it. I didnt want to ruffle any feathers at SLP.

Its back up now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Apr 7 2004, 03:25 PM
thats what Ed told me, but at the time there was a plan that SLP was going to get its hands on some GTO's to moddify like they did with the SS and Firehawks.
It wont be an OE offering like Hawks and SSs.

SLP cant be too far away from releasing details... but the SLP content wont be done at one location. My guess is SLP will have regional "authorized installers". You'll have to take delivery from Pontiac and then take the car to one of those installers.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by gmmotorman@Apr 10 2004, 05:03 PM
:( local dealer trying to get $3000 over sticker is this going on around you i'm from dayton ohio
Come to Sterling Heights Michigan because Noonan has them mark DOWN 3,000. I do not think the GTO is selling to well here.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
SLP does it again. Yeah the hood is not perfect nor the wheels but WOW 421hp,
does anyone have the torque and performance numbers for the SLP Goat?
I wonder if the wheels will look better on a different color?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SLP PP will sell the parts, but SLP will have no hand into a speical edition GTO for GM like they did with the SS and WS6.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts