GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Hey I LIKE THOSE WHEELS! And I don't think GM meant to market this vehicle as well new. This is what Luxury Pickups should have 4-Full Size doors (not extended cabs). I would still get the EXT over this though..that interior is pretty bad as well...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
What's the whole point with the Denali series now? :blink: They don't have a distictive look 2 them like the original Denali did which then I could see shelling out the extra buckage 4,but these examples look like tarted up Sierras and Envoys. Nothing @ all 2 B excited about..Weak weak weak. These "trucks" (If U wanna call them that) R almost as pathetic as that new P-up that Lincoln is coming out with. :angry:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by LegendNH@Feb 1 2004, 07:23 AM
ugly wheels and that pathetic interior makes it a big turn off for me
The crapp-ee dash deserves a Howard Dean scream: :woot2:

Nice headlights and seats though.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
If the new Envoy "Denali" has a new "Denali" dteering wheel, why can't they put it in this truck, don't they share the same steering wheel?

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
It's clear that the Detriot show was about the new stuff and the Chicago show is about the badge engineering/mild redo/name change stuff. Disappointing.

Mark

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Artie@Feb 1 2004, 04:59 PM
can you get a long box
Nope the Sierra Denali only comes with the standard box. I don't believe you can get that many options (bodywise) on the Denalis. But good Question.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Still the cruddiest interiors at any price.

j

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
HOLY CRAP, I JUST REALIZED THIS DENALI DOESN'T HAVE QUADRASTEER....WHYYYYYYY :Insert Howard Dean Scream here:

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have always loved all of the Denali's and this one looks just as nice. Not to much change, just seats and the chrome around the turn signals I think. And the wheels are sweet. I wish they would have redone the interior to give it more bite untill the redisgn. Oh well

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Feb 1 2004, 09:24 PM
I have always loved all of the Denali's and this one looks just as nice. Not to much change, just seats and the chrome around the turn signals I think. And the wheels are sweet. I wish they would have redone the interior to give it more bite untill the redisgn. Oh well
The turn signals were always surrounded by chrome, since day 1. I really am dissapointed in that they dropped Quadrasteer off this thing. Unless GM found some secret way to pay quadrasteer technology in the size of a regular axle, and therefore didn't need to add markings or wider fenders...I LOVED THOSE FENDERS, it made the truck look really commercial and tough, the way a GMC is supposed to look, this is just boaring...

·
Registered
10 Posts
we better get our s'it togrther on this truck thing or we'll play hell ketchin up with the rest of these guys,meaning the imports, ford etc...they are NOT foolin around anymore.they want more than a piece of the full size market and they are going after it full bore.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts