GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if anyone out there who has ordered an o4 gto has put consideration into waiting for following yrs. I'm very excited about getting my 04 gto but would like the opions of others on if it would be wise to wait. So tell me what you think. pro's con's etc.......thanks guys

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Originally posted by TAFreak@Nov 19 2003, 03:43 AM
Well, the new GTO isn't marketed at the same crowd the Fbodies are.

04 GTO -> Guys going through a mid life crisis, but can't get a vette for some reason (price, practicality, etc)
4th Gen Fbodies -> Performance enthusiasts

Sure, there will be modded GTOs, but odds are you won't run into one as often as you would a modded Fbody. There's going to be way more of the Fbodies around. Also, add in the fact that the GTO's are heavier, lose less horsepower though the drivetrain, etc... your average GTO isn't going to compete with your average fbody on the street.

At least until the 05's come out.
Dude, i'm 30 hardly a mid life crissis i'm going threw :zippy:

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks to all for their opions and help..i've decided to not cancel my order and should have it gto) in about a week i'm told. 33 thousand for a car that seems to be compared to other cars for much much more money is the selling point. Thanks again

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Nice pictures. I haven't seen them. thanks for the post. problem is i've had a down payment on one for many many months. It's very hard to see my exact car (except mines a 6 speed) just sitting on a show room floor. You would think sinse mine is paid for I would be a priority.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.