GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
610 Posts
Although I like it, I kind of agree with TA Freak. I think that the next one will be THE one to have. But saying I would wait would be a joke, I have no choice. $$$

· Registered
610 Posts
TA, you shouldn't think for a minute(well, maybe a few months, I guess) that there won't be some GTO's out there with the same mods you have(eventually) and maybe more. Enjoy it while you can! :D
Some of your brother F-bod lovers will switch and many will be moddin' the bajeebers out of them.

· Registered
610 Posts
Maybe so, but there will be some. And more on the way. I think the Arrowhead concept is probably a lot closer to what F-bodders would like to see. At least it looks like it is growing some nuts.

By the way, isn't the GTO commercial all about lighting up the rear tires, sounds like f-bod people to me (just more affluent ones)? And when you say performance, do you mean straight line and not total performance? Because I think it has total in spades. I love the F-body, but you are right when you say the GTO is different and that is not nec. a bad thing. This could let the next Firebird/TA be MORE performance oriented, less luxo and that would be nice. Of course that didn't help it in the end.

· Registered
610 Posts
There are such things as factory freaks, we all know. Maybe TAFreak got a FreakTA? Anyway, what is this all about again?

Oh yeah, Wait or not? I say weigh the pros and cons of waiting against not waiting for YOURSELF and then do what you think is best. I say if you can afford a GTO you can probably afford to buy a new one in a few years so WTF? Just get one if that is what you want.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.