1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone who doesnt like this car.. is simply mad that they cant afford one!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
just reading about the ZR-1 gets me excited!
I think this car will do good things for GM's image too

·
Registered
35 Posts
after watching that edmunds video I can only say one thing....

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

.....we're not worthy, we're not worthy!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
When GM sets out to be the best, cars like the ZR1 are the result. That car is amazing and is a fine improvement on the ZR1 name. Average doesn't cut it anymore and the Corvette, Malibu and the CTS are fine examples of being the best in the segment. I hope they keep it coming!

·
Registered
134 Posts
WOW!!!!

The viper has only 38 less hp, i can't waint till the comparisons start comming out. this thing is going to humble many! but i must say i'm getting a little sick of hearing about the "less than par interior for 100 grand". i believe that if gm thought people would pay 200 grand for a corvette there would be a "luxo" vette but then it wouldn't be a corvette. it's only a corvette because only the important things matter. i would still buy one if you had to build your own interior.
keep it cheep keep it fast = CORVETTE! Good job GM!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
When GM sets out to be the best, cars like the ZR1 are the result. That car is amazing and is a fine improvement on the ZR1 name. Average doesn't cut it anymore and the Corvette, Malibu and the CTS are fine examples of being the best in the segment. I hope they keep it coming!
The Corvette, Malibu, and the CTS are good cars. But calling them the best in the segment is pushing it. The BMW 330 is better than the CTS and is considered the best in its class. The new Malibu is a great improvement over its predecessor but the Altima and the Accord is still considered better although I would pick the Malibu over the Camry. And speaking of the Corvette it is the best bang for the buck but it is certainly not the best sports car if money isnt a factor.

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
The new Malibu is a great improvement over its predecessor but the Altima and the Accord is still considered better although I would pick the Malibu over the Camry.
Hum did you missed the review about the new Accord? Cause I don't really think you can consider the new Accord best in class anymore! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts