1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
SEMA 2008: 2010 Camaro BLACK Preview!
SEMA Preview: Chevrolet Camaro "Black"
Posted Oct 24th 2008 2:27PM by Damon Lavrinc

Click on picture for link to Autoblog​

One of the stars of this year's SEMA show is the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro and General Motors has every intention of creating even more buzz (really, more?) with a handful of customized pony cars.

We've already seen video of the General's in-house tuning team ripping apart a few pre-production models in preparation for the big day, and Chevrolet has released a teaser sketch of the first bespoke Camaro, tentatively dubbed "Black."

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Looks as mean as Darth Vader. Can't wait to see all the SEMA Camaro's, they'll
certainly be one of the hits of the show.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Woah baby...that's beautiful. It looks like it has the same ground effect moldings as that on the accessory preview.
That is because this car would be the official showing of all the GMPP accessories for the Camaro.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I looks great from what we can see!!!! ... are these going to be parts one can order through the dealer?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I agree with escaladelover, this should have been KITT. Not some boring Mustang that has been overworked like every other tuner mustang on the market. I like the show..but when it comes to the scenes with the car, i tend to change the channel.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I looks great from what we can see!!!! ... are these going to be parts one can order through the dealer?
Yes, everything you see there will be available through your dealer from GM Performance Parts.
And if you notice...there is no scoop in the nose, so this could be a V6 car. If you also watch the video clips, you can see them taking off the smaller disk brake system for a larger brake upgrade.
But then again, the video shows a Gen IV V8 being pulled out from under the car...
We can hope to see cold air intakes, cat back set ups, wheels, as well as different grill treatments, ground fx, etc etc to personalize your Camaro.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Amen!! Not nearly as good as the original, it's basically unwatchable.
Your so right, this new version of knight rider is pretty dreadful and the mustang is godawful, the new camaro would have saved this show from being a disaster.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts