1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
That's almost decent looking.

·
Registered
335 Posts
There are some great ideas on that truck, the cargo hold is brilliant, and that Ducati is beautiful. But . . . I still can't stand the Tundra.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Rex Raider, I really get tired of all the Toyota news you keep posting. Don't you ever have anything to say about GM?

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rex Raider, I really get tired of all the Toyota news you keep posting. Don't you ever have anything to say about GM?
If you have a problem with me, or my posts, a private email to me or contacting the other administrators would be the proper course of action. No reason to pollute threads or post off topic with your pretty much useless comments.

To respond though:
If you look my posting history in the last 6+ years that I have been posting/administering GMI, you will see that my posting style has not changed.

Especially during car show coverage. I always scour the web to find out the car show information of all the competing brands. We have enough administrators to post solely the GM stuff. Check EVERY car show thread from EVERY year (even before I worked for a Toyota dealership).

People come to GMI for ALL car news. Yes, the site is GM based, and GM news gets top priority. But the fact is that not everyone is as close minded as you. Other people appreciate non-GM news. Especially in this trying time for GM. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

If you noticed, 2 days ago, GMI had the greatest number of users online ever ("Most users ever online was 2,535, 11-03-2008 at 03:49 PM.")

As it is with all of our Car Show coverage, this is one of the foremost sites for autoshow coverage, and lots of people come here specifically for the content we admins/mods (and I include myself there) post.

I really don't believe for even a second that you speak for all 2535 of those readers.

Furthermore, as I do work at a Toyota dealer, I do sometimes have access to "inside" industry news, that most people do enjoy reading about, whether they are a GM fan or not.

If you don't like Toyota news, you don't have to click on the Toyota-based threads. And you certainly don't need to participate in the discussions. That option is open to you.

If you look at most of your posts they are in the non-GM exclusive threads.
And calling Tundra "turda" at every moment, how old are you? What's your level of maturity?

I am not anti-GM. I am not anti-any brand. And I'm not pro-Toyota. They are a force to be reckoned with though, like them or not.
I work at a Toyota dealership. I get paid well. I was not making that same kind of money when I worked at a Chevy dealership. I have a family that I need to take care of. It's none of your concern how I pay my bills.
In my immediate family, there are about 5 GM products. My father has always had a GM. I have always liked GM, which is why i have devoted so much time (unpaid) to this website. Don't question my intentions or motivations. And if you have any other issue, take it to private message.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
I understand the going with Ducati red...but oh my eyes!!!! They could have turned the color volume down a bit. That being said, I guess you won't have trouble finding it in a parking lot.

The bike loading system is quite sensible, would be interesting to see how easily removable something like that is so you can have a work truck during the week and something to carry the toys on the weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.