GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking Zen: The 2015 Lincoln MKC Brings A New Level Of Serenity.
Forbes
October 31, 2014
By: Matthew de Paula

If you’re used to staying in swanky suites, Lincoln hopes the interior of its 2015 MKC will seem familiar.

The company used high-end hotels as one inspiration for designing the cabin of its new MKC crossover. But the goal wasn’t to recreate a stunning suite from the Aman resort, so much as imbue a sense of calm and serenity the likes of which many luxury buyers are apt to experience in their daily lives.

Full article available at link.

·
Banned
6,540 Posts
The MKC is indeed a fine vehicle - I am biased, of course, but as a former Lincoln owner, this is perhaps the best Lincoln in over 40 years - and if this is a signal to where Lincoln is headed in the future, the brand is indeed back.

It should be noted that the MKC is accelerating in sales - average turnover of stock on this model is now down to 15 days.

I hope the MKX is as good as this and not just a tarted up Edge - there needs to be separation from Ford - the MKC did that with the Escape but i'm worried about the MKX.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,473 Posts
I saw one of these out on the streets in town the other day and think it really does look good. I also hope for Lincoln's sake, that it does well for them because they need it too.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It looks like it's had 5 facelifts and 4 botox sessions in the same year. I thought Plastic Surgeons were supposed to get the patient to see a Psychiatrist to do these things!
It's certainly no worse than what it competes with IMHO. I'd say that the MKC is the best looking car in its class actually.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts