GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a lane over, and about 3 cars in front of me. I saw it from the rear. I recognized the tail lamp. It was orange. I followed him for a bit. <****, I just realized I'm writing in short sentences like a 7 year old. I'm that excited.>

It had the temporary dealer tag. I tried to see it from the front, but he turned before I could see it. Man, I can't wait for the Camaro.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
The "The Real Deal!" article in Road & Track of the Camaro SS has a couple of nice shots of the Camaro in it along with a tidbit about the new Challenger SRT-8... pretty good way to compare them side-by-side without the computer. I still like the Camaro better but MAN a Challenger in white is just great..

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I saw a Challenger the other day on my way to a delivery ! It was coming the opposite direction. It too was bright orange. I was really excited to see it!

-Chase

·
Registered
8,904 Posts
Ya there is one at the dodge dealer across the street from my "fav" GM dealer..

On one of those ramp things....

I wonder what the sales team thinks everytime one of those sells or a new mustang drives by...

How many months away is the Camaro?

·
Registered
7,251 Posts
It is just a striking car.

5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I saw a Mustang the other day. It was a fair distance away, and from the shape of it, I thought it was a Camaro.
When I got close to it, I was sorely disappointed. :eek:
Who wouldn't be disappointed in a Mustang. <joke. we laugh>

How many months away is the Camaro?
I've heard production starts 4th qtr of this year. Hopefully we'll see them on the road next spring.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I've seen a bunch of Challengers already. The last one I saw was a week ago today on I-75 when I was heading to Cedar Point in Ohio. I think that was a black one with a Manufacturer's plate on it. I also saw a burgandy one downtown Detroit and a few Orange ones on this side of the border driving around. I've seen dozens of them on transport trucks and stored in Chrysler's holding yard near their Windsor Assembly Plant. All black and orange in the yard.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
I've seen plenty of them around my neck of the woods. With Chrysler HQ not too far away its normal to see more than one in a single day (depending on what road your on) and they are very striking vehicles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.