GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by mackingu+Oct 31 2003, 01:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mackingu @ Oct 31 2003, 01:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mgescuro@Oct 30 2003, 11:40 AM
ION, L-Series, VUE, and Relay.

Compact Coupe/Sedan, Mid-sized Sedan, Compact SUV, Minivan.

What else can they add to the lineup?  Umm... 

- Roadster
- Convertible
- "Hybrid" / super-efficient commuter car

:blink:
what the heck? as far as i know, GM does not have anything like that lined up. the RELAY is the only confirmed thing. that is, unless you mention those cars *may* eventually come out of saturn, say, in 6 years or so. but the fact of the matter is, i dont' believe saturn is planning on expanding its lineup, let alone expand it to that extent. [/b][/quote]
its not really that hard
jus think
1-saturn ion hybrid
2-saturn vue hybrid
3-sky based roadster
two of those are green line models but htey coun thtem as new cars i think

· Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by PontiacJ8+Nov 3 2003, 02:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PontiacJ8 @ Nov 3 2003, 02:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Erunion@Nov 2 2003, 02:21 AM
According to J.D. Power, Saturn will add a minivan, midsize SUV, and a vehicle that is "half SUV and half pickup truck" – similar to the Explorer SporTrac and Subaru Baja – to its lineup by 2007.

:p
Isn't the VUE a "midsize" SUV? :huh: [/b][/quote]
no its a small suv

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.