GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the upper left you can see the dramatic rear end of the Saturn Sky, on the right you can see sketches of the interior. The Saturn Sky will be unveiled at the North American Auto Show in January.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
BigAls87Z28 said:
...I love the rear end defuser look of that car.
Moi, aussi.

I wonder if this portends good things at Saturn? I know one car does not a turnaround make (particularly a niche product), but again, I can hope.

·
Premium Member
32,805 Posts
Its just a solstice but with different lights, the girl is the real shot here hands down...

Of God's creation, girls are the greatest. I love women

·
Premium Member
4,208 Posts
crazeeman said:
that back is hot
What do you mean her back's hot, all you can see is her...huh? Sky is the name of the car? Oh!

:rolleyes:

Well, the car might look good in that shade of green too.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The rear end reminds me of the RX-8 and that's a compliment. I'm excited for this to come out!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Wait. Isn't this the exact same pic as posted before, except this ones scanned better to see the rear end? Whoever scanned the first one deserves a spanking for scanning wrong... :p

Original pics, posted September 30th

Of course it may have just been the same pic made to look different.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Smilingoat said:
In the upper right you can see the dramatic rear end of the Saturn Sky, on the left you can see sketches of the interior. The Saturn Sky will be unveiled at the North American Auto Show in January.

i think you left and right got confused

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
hey this is my first post on the board. I've been a lurker for a few weeks only cause I was too lazy to register. The Sky looks awesome, hopefully Saturn can turn around as they move up market but we'll have to wait and see how the new design theme fills out the rest of the lineup.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
GM_Fanatic said:
hey this is my first post on the board. I've been a lurker for a few weeks only cause I was too lazy to register. The Sky looks awesome, hopefully Saturn can turn around as they move up market but we'll have to wait and see how the new design theme fills out the rest of the lineup.
Welcome to GMI! Glad you decided to join!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I think Saturn is my new favorite company. Now if the can just make all their cars look like that a make a complete renaissance like Nissan sans the cheap interiors.

BTW, I think theres something wrong with Spell Check.

·
Registered
742 Posts
ozone_GTX said:
Wait. Isn't this the exact same pic as posted before, except this ones scanned better to see the rear end?
Yea that was my first thought. Seems as though whoever posted them cropped out the girl. I didn't see the Saturn Brochure so they may have re-released the whole picture.

The Sky is definately good stuff.

Oh, and turn your flash off when taking a picture of a picture :rotf:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Thats also what I thought after looking at it cause there seems to be something obscuring the rest of the car in the original photos unless thats just the end of the page. If this actually IS a re-release, the General left the car out of focus on purpose the first time and focused into it now that its closer to unveiling time.

Either that or whoever scanned the first pics did a bad scanning job and should be punished for not letting us see this clear shot before! :D

1 - 20 of 79 Posts