GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I am not the best at chopping, so please don't kill me. NSAP and I were talking about the future of Saturn. Pretty much I am saying it will become a volume niche brand( pretty much a niche brand that sells really well. lol ) Then we got into Saturn might become GM's #1 brand depending if people really take off on the Opel designs. So NSAP says that Saturn would have to sell trucks as well to be #1 as it greatly depends on cars and truck sales. So I whipped up a Saturn and Opel truck. I like the Saturn Silverado better then the Opel Sierra due to it being the same color all around and not silver in the front and another color in the back of the Opel truck.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/4343/saturnsilveradoandsierrfc3.jpg

PS: The trucks made NSAP go into a crying seizure. If you do as well, I can't be held liable. :p: And once again, plz don't kill me for the crappy chopping. I'm probably the worst here.

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
Wow, great job! I think these are the best chops on here so far!!! Better show Rex how you do that, I'm sure he will be interested to learn from the "Chop Master".

j/k....please do not ever, ever, ever, ever disrespect the Silverado/Sierra with this blasphemy again, ever!!!!! It's like putting a dadge symbol on them!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Wow! Those are beautiful. Looks like something I would've created.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
nsap said:
Aura front end, per Chevy_Rules request..

No. This cannot happen.. If Saturn made a truck, it would be about as useful as the Fridgeline. The worst idea ever.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
nsap said:
Fine...

Here is mine:Took about 5 minutes...looks like it too.:D
That is a NICE looking truck. I think that Saturn should first come out with a midsize truck. Maybe an Avalanche type deal based off of GMT-360 if you will, since Saturn isnt offering a truck at the moment, you would kind of have to slowly introduce it.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
Hmm, I like the original nsap version better, though I think the Opel version is just as good. But yea, leave trucks like that to GMC, please?

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
nsap said:
that outlook front end looks better than the siverado one you covered up.
-------------
holy ****, look at the front from the outlook and then the front of the camaro concept i made when the concept debuted in detroit(in my avatar)
here's a higher-res version:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, that is the WORST CHOP I have EVER SEEN!

Haha, don't get me wrong Chevy_rules, you know I like you, but you need some SERIOUS PRACTICE BUD.

·
Registered
368 Posts
nsap said:
Aura front end, per Chevy_Rules request..

Toyota called, they want their Tundra back.:D

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
nsap said:
Fine...

Here is mine:

Took about 5 minutes...looks like it too.:D
I like this pic you did nsap, it looks really good and its not a bad chop, but I really don't like the other later version you did with the Aura front end!!!WT*

1 - 19 of 19 Posts