GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking around at tradmarks on the goverments tardmark website, and found that Saturn has copyrighted the name "Signal"...

I wonder what it is for?? Maybe a concept at NAIAS??

·
Registered
396 Posts
i believe that was one of the possible names for th RELAY. i can't remember, but i've heard that before on www.saturnfans.com i think

·
Registered
135 Posts
I read a post somewhere by AH HA that this was the replacement for the saturn sky. I also saw an article recently which quoted Bob Lutz that Saab will also get a 2 seater.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Originally posted by nsap@Nov 9 2003, 12:12 PM
...goverments tardmark website...

I wonder what it is for?? Maybe a concept at NAIAS??
Tardmarks, man I guess you don't like trademarks. Just kiddin with yah. I would suspect that Signal could work for the Sky replacement but maybe it will just be a hard top. Sky sounds so good for a vert.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know I know, I'm very sure it's the name of the L-Series replacement sedan
for 2006. It will be based on the Epsilon platform!!!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
The signal was the original name (or percieved name) for the Curve. I anticipate that the Signal will either be the L-Series replacement or the new SUV. That or a new concept to debut next year (but I doubt that one).

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by TaHoE@Jan 24 2004, 01:40 PM
The signal was the original name (or percieved name) for the Curve. I anticipate that the Signal will either be the L-Series replacement or the new SUV. That or a new concept to debut next year (but I doubt that one).
My bet is that it will be for the L-Series Replacement

·
Registered
82 Posts
Orignally Signal was the L-Series replacement. It still is, its just that the Signal is a MAXX-like vehicle, not a sedan as originally intended.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts