GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New here. Just wondering if sales people can earn a good paycheck at a Saturn store. I bought my first Saturn back in May(07 Vue) and really liked the experience. I am really liking the car as well.
Reading this forum got me wondering how they do at a Saturn lot.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Something I've always wondered as well, since the profit margin is essentially always there and known, since the only discounting (in most cases) is manufacturer rebates.

Theoretically, I've always assumed, as far as commission or just pay in general...Saturn salespeople should make out the best of a lot of brands, especially compared to the rest of GM, etc.

Then on top of that, so many Saturn dealers (which still baffles me...given that locked in and larger profit margin) tart up the lot of vehicles with add-ons no one wants, and get even more from that.

We have Saturn salespeople here, so this shouldn't take long to get rolling;)

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
There are no Saturn sales people here. ;)

I'm with a customer currently (Test Drive), so I can elaborate later. They pay is nothing to write home about. We just enjoy our jobs.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The salespeople at my retailer are on salary. They can get an individual bonus of a couple hundred bucks each month if they have good sales numbers and their surveys come back good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.