GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Project Runway is one of those reality shows that you both can watch, if you know what we mean. Though most men man not admit it, watching Heidi Klum and a bunch of models walk down a runway makes up for the obnoxious antics of the designers. This week's episode incorporated one of the show's long-time sponsors, Saturn, which heretofore has been relegated to supplying the winner with that year's Saturn du jour as a grand prize. Episode 7, however...
More

·
Registered
44,433 Posts
ya know????

GM can actually take this dress and make the models at the autoshow wear it!!
Talk about spectacular cross promotion!!
Project Runway is also a major hit and would draw people in!!

·
Registered
11,071 Posts
I "watch" Project Runway with my wife.

Translation: I sit on the couch with the mrs. and futz around at GMI on the laptop while she watches Project Runway.

Sorry, I'm about as open-minded as they come, but I can only stand about 3 nanoseconds of Tim Gunn's voice before I want to throttle him.

Rrrrrrrreally.

The mrs. will have to catch that episode on rerun when she returns home.

Alls I know about fashion is that I can spot a Chanel at 100 paces... but that's because my mother and grandma wore them all their lives!

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Is that a pile of weatherstripping or electrical harnesses? I wish I had a video of when we hooked a chain to the engine harness of a junk '88 Riviera and pulled it out with the van

1 - 14 of 14 Posts