GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A Saturn salesman that I have been working with just called me to see if I had a GM Card. I said that Saturn did not accept it. He said that he was just told by the Manager that they just started today. I asked if this was a special for a short amount of time and he said as far as he was lead to believe, it was permanent.

I don't want to read anymore bellyaching about not being able to use your GM Card on a new Saturn. I expect to read about Saturn sales going thru the roof this month because of all the people here at GMI that would buy a Saturn if they could use the GM Card. Well today is the day to either put up or shut up!

I would also like conformation from another dealer on here that this is a national change and not just a regional promotion.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
It's always been that way here.
:)

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Lets hold off on celebrating. I'm not calling out the OP, but my sales manager and I have been looking all over for info regarding this and we can't find anything. I also have a feeling regardless of the change, GMS & GSU will continue to be not compatible with GM card.

As it stands right now, only the extended family card may be used with GSU & GMS at any brand. Only extended family card may be used with Saturn.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
A Saturn salesman that I have been working with just called me to see if I had a GM Card. I said that Saturn did not accept it. He said that he was just told by the Manager that they just started today. I asked if this was a special for a short amount of time and he said as far as he was lead to believe, it was permanent.

I don't want to read anymore bellyaching about not being able to use your GM Card on a new Saturn. I expect to read about Saturn sales going thru the roof this month because of all the people here at GMI that would buy a Saturn if they could use the GM Card. Well today is the day to either put up or shut up!

I would also like conformation from another dealer on here that this is a national change and not just a regional promotion.
Which dealer in Michigan? I'm at Saturn of Farmington Hills.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I'm glad it's back, too.

I was able to use GM card points to buy a Saturn LS2 back in 2000.
I've called GM dealer services. They have no knowledge of this.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts

if a ASTRA RL + This being true were to happen in 6 months from now (I know it won't) then that would = CobaltSS saturn purchase

...probably.

Coupe looks cooler but usability of hatch + interior styling might outweight it. But then again, its not an "SS";)

CobaltSS

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I'd be surprised of this, but I guess it wouldn't be unheard of.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Which dealer in Michigan? I'm at Saturn of Farmington Hills.
Sorry for the late response I have been busy at work today.
Saturn of Okemos. They also own the store in Grand Ledge, MI.
Also I know nothing of the UDE or UDF. He knows I qualify for GMS through father in law. He did not specify which card. Sorry.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Sorry for the late response I have been busy at work today.
Saturn of Okemos. They also own the store in Grand Ledge, MI.
Also I know nothing of the UDE or UDF. He knows I qualify for GMS through father in law. He did not specify which card. Sorry.
Saturn of Okemos? I met Mr. Schrader (sp?) from there. Nice guy. :yup: He's over at SaturnFans.com now and then.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I prob wouldve been in an Outlook if I couldve used my GM card at a Saturn back in Nov

·
Registered
11,215 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Nice... Although my region won't see to many of these sales as we do 97% GMS/GSU

1 - 20 of 30 Posts