GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a more conventional design then the Sv6, something that could go to market now.

BTW im sorry if you think that beltline is redundent, but i think it looks good on minivans.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Re: Saturn Aurora

Very clean design burnsy, well executed! I for one also like the highbeltline...it does look good on minivans...designers need to take more risks designing minivans, otherwise they aren't accomplishing anything new and stylish. This, this is new and stylish. Good job!
(just for nit-pickiness, i would have put some more perspective inside the wheels, you just kinda stopped with the spokes...but if that's your style, dont let me tell you what to do.)

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Saturn Aurora

firebird1324 said:
Very clean design burnsy, well executed! I for one also like the highbeltline...it does look good on minivans...designers need to take more risks designing minivans, otherwise they aren't accomplishing anything new and stylish. This, this is new and stylish. Good job!
(just for nit-pickiness, i would have put some more perspective inside the wheels, you just kinda stopped with the spokes...but if that's your style, dont let me tell you what to do.)

i hope the new shaded one fixes the wheels perspective problem, but overall, im just not good at rims and what goes behind them, so i leave them alone.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Hmm.. it reminds me of a Mercedes CLS for some reason... and while I like individual sections - headlights, beltline, roofline, tail end, nose - together, for some reason, it's not coming together for me.

But you're drawing skills are really comin along! Keep it up!! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts