GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,212 Posts
Boy, Toyota just keeps on going. Some how they are able to keep the Camry going even though it is how old?

The Cobalt and redesigned Malibus might be able to get Chevy over the hump, but I'm not so sure about that. Unless things change, I see Chevy behind Toyota at the end of the year.

And let's not forget about Ford. The lineup is falling apart due to the older Taurus and no Contour replacement, but the Five Hundred, the Mustang, and the ever promising "Futura" will be in the lineup next year. Will they "cause some problems"? I don't know, but it seems promising to me.

As to the next Toyota Avalon, I've read that it looks nothing like the picture floating around. The rumor I read about the upcoming Avalon is that it looks like a 300M or 300C (the person was confused about this), but he said it had a 270 hp 3.5 V-6 and a to-die-for interior. I have no idea if this rumor is true or not. I read it in a Lexus broad I sometimes visit, and it supposedily came from a Toyota worker in Kentucky. Take it for what it its worth. It could be big trouble or just another ugly shot from Toyota. We'll have to wait and see.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.