GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is the New GrandPrix really selling good? Everwere i go, or where ever i drive i see tons of them...

·
Registered
393 Posts
I had a 98 GP GT trade in last year for a 99 STS
I seat in a new GP at the dealer and found the driver room in the new GP much small.At 6-1 I found no head room with a sunroof while the old GP I had head space.
I like the shape of the old GP more to my likeing. I like the cading

·
Registered
604 Posts
As the owner of a Comp G I'm always watching for other 04 GP's, and I don't see many of the new GP's on the road in the southwest Wisconsin area. And the Comp G is even more rare around here.... Which I kind of like since it makes mine stand out a bit more! :)

....and yes, the headroom is limited with the sunroof which is why I had to go without. At 6'1" I was too tall to sit upright even with the seat as low as it goes...So I put that money towards the Monsoon 6-disc changer, and the larger spoiler! :D

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
GM's news release of last month's sales show the Grand Prix sales are up by 43% calandar-year-to-date over last year. February sales are up 91%, but sales of the older one last year were probably falling off in anticipation of the '04 coming out. I believe it started showing up on dealer's lots in March.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I don't see many in my area at all. I think GM screwed up on their pricing by placing an over $30,000 price tag on the top line GP. I think the recent strong sales numbers are in direct relation to GM realizing it was overpriced and giving over $4000 off of their ludicrous sticker price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts