GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
This is truly a hopeful day for those who share the audacious vision of democracy in the Middle East and the ideal of liberty as the key to peace in that troubled region. There is still much to be done and more trouble ahead, but the world is minus one major obstacle to that lofty goal and plus one more demonstration of our resolve, leaving us much reason to remain optimistic about the prospect of final peace in a place where peace has not been known for centuries.

God bless America.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Risus@Dec 16 2003, 09:58 PM
And this has to do with GM how????????????

Get a life, people.
Come I will give you the tour of GMI Risus, hold my hand, watch out those young teenagers in their rice-rockets may take your purse. Now this is the Lounge. As it says on the little bit of text underneath the Lounge, this is a place where all people can talk about anything.

Come on honestly Risus.... <_<

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by Risus@Dec 16 2003, 09:58 PM
And this has to do with GM how????????????

Get a life, people.
This is in the lounge where we can talk about whatever we want. The Lounge is for all other subjects really.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I wonder what France, Germany and Russia are thinking. Once Saddam starts singing about their supplying weapons in violation of UN accords. Then Bush will really get pissed.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
By the way.
Is putting Saddam on a diet of nothing but Krispy Kremes against the Geneva Convention? That would surely make him talk.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by 69nova@Dec 19 2003, 07:31 AM
I wonder what France, Germany and Russia are thinking. Once Saddam starts singing about their supplying weapons in violation of UN accords. Then Bush will really get pissed.
Do we really need Saddam to tell us this? ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts