GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
supposedly big news is being announced on Nov 5th that will effect GM and Chrysler.

an insider from allpar.com posted this message:

"You will remember were you were and what you were doing," is what is being told to employees at both GM and Chrysler.

this same poster said that the deal is sealed regarding Chrysler, but it isnt GM that bought them.

wasnt sure if this should be posted since the credibility is questionable but felt the need to give GM guys a heads up that may rock your world.....just in case. some folks on there are guessing that a large collaboration between Nissan/GM/Chrysler could be involved. although regarding Chrysler, rumors are flying that a Chinese automaker may buy Chrysler. again, these are unconfirmed rumors.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Re: Nov. 5

supposedly big news is being announced on Nov 5th that will effect GM and Chrysler.

an insider from allpar.com posted this message:

"You will remember were you were and what you were doing," is what is being told to employees at both GM and Chrysler.

this same poster said that the deal is sealed regarding Chrysler, but it isnt GM that bought them.
GM didn't buy Chrysler, Chrysler bought GM!

·
Banned
2,364 Posts

if any of it involves the removal of Red Ink Rick, I'll never forget where I was or what I was doing. although there might be some short term memory loss directly resulting from the party.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts

GM didn't buy Chrysler, Chrysler bought GM!

Like waking up Xmas mornning running down stairs, and remembering you were jewish.

·
Registered
440 Posts

wow. could it be the *gasp* merger????????

/sarc.

They said like a week and a half ago the merger would be decided upon within 2 weeks..... the other half week is omfg*another gasp* November 5th! The same day people started killing for no reason on V for Vendetta. Which is probably what people will do if they do in fact merge.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts

Just when I thought I could relax after the election!
I wish there was a bit more info available...see if I could pull my stock now, or wait till judgement day?

·
Registered
8,904 Posts

Chrysler was actually bankrupted and liquidated months ago but they've kept dressing up and making up the corpse so that nobody noticed before the election!
GM has been technically bankrupt and has been liquidated for at least the last 6 months too.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts

Hopefully the GM/C merger does not happen. If it does happen then 2008 will go on record as one of the suckiest years in history.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts