GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Of course timing is everything. At my urging, my mother bought heavy into Apple when it was trading around $9 a share in 1997. I also keep a few CDs with my credit union, and keep around 5% in gold coins because you never know when or if the entire system will go south.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
I'm guessing cashing out eventually, The lightning baring some glaring troubles at launch or something, is the winner in the truck EV segment imo. They actually made an EV truck unlike all these other makes who felt the need to radically redesign and alter a proven winning formula!
You think the electric SIlverado is a "radically redesigned and altered" truck, vis-a-vis the F150 Lightning?

It appears to be the standard Silverado redesign that happens every few years, so as to deliver the latest technological breakthroughs, innovations and other updates. The return of the Avalanche inspired midgate is probably overdue, and where are those Avalanche style side-saddle storage bins? Puzzling that Chevrolet didn't continue those with other products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts