GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking at some of the early reactions to this extremely significant contender. This review paints a coherent and detailed picture of what we're up against. Some of the devastating highlights:

The detroit auto show ford f150 has been the ideal offering vehicles in the U.s. for a couple of decades because of an extensive decision of styles, dynamite ability and available peculiarities no more constantly found on the contenders. The dimensions of ford f150 looks to move ahead that pattern, as it arrangements almost twelve trim extents, special variety models, great towing and gas monetary framework numbers and advanced new innovations.

the entire measurement truck business sector is additional forceful than most sections as a consequence of usefulness is well when put next with drive, tow rating and payload numbers.

yet the ford f 150 ecoboost reviews is an enduring flawless merchant as a consequence of Ford listens to thoughts and reactions from customers and commentators much the same. whether you’re searching for a general work truck, an extravagant family hauler, an apparatus its advantageous to run the Baja a thousand with or one thing with 4 wheels that gladly claims your devotion to Harley-Davidson, there may make sure to be a ecoboost ford f150 mpg together with your title on it.

http://fordreview.com/2015-ford-f150-raptor-for-sale-accessories-and-part/

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
And this is posted in the "GM Truck Talk" section, why???

·
Registered
41 Posts
Half of the reviews and google hits on searches for various vehicles I have searched read like they were written in a foreign language then sent through a computerized language translator. I ignore all of those now.

I think the significance of the 2015 F150 will be can Ford make money on it with the added costs of aluminum, and what is the real world fuel mileage with an ecoboost engine?

Do the Ford Trucks with ecoboost ever get out of boost when they are towing a trailer or hauling a load close to the published maximums for either? If not, the MPGs have got to be awful for these trucks.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
The new 2.7 ecoboost motor is better than the 3.5 ecoboost why?

Or is it the other way around?

The fords f150 face needs to be double bagged...

No wonder the Ram trucks gaining ground....

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and what is the real world fuel mileage with an ecoboost engine?

Do the Ford Trucks with ecoboost ever get out of boost when they are towing a trailer or hauling a load close to the published maximums .
The article answers your ecoboost-specific questions thusly:

The fuel economy ford f150 keeps on proviing an extensive variety of taxi and freight cot fusions in two- and 4-wheel weight

yet the ford f 150 ecoboost reviews is an enduring flawless merchant as a consequence of Ford listens to thoughts and reactions from customers and commentators much the same

this mixture of speeding up and effectivity is unmatched in the truck world

So, effectivity, freight cot fusions and ecoboost reviews being essentially a tireless, ideal peddlar of trucks is what they're trying to say.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
The 2.7 Ecoboost will never get out of boost when driven. Gas mileage on the new F-150's will be a disappointment considering the investment, like the new Mustang that gained 200 lbs. and worse gas mileage then the older model.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey all I know is that an F 150 will burn to the ground in 18 sec flat, faster than all the other models combined.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I'm completely lost. Can someone help me out here?

·
Banned
228 Posts
The 2.7 Ecoboost will never get out of boost when driven. Gas mileage on the new F-150's will be a disappointment considering the investment, like the new Mustang that gained 200 lbs. and worse gas mileage then the older model.
Most daily driving uses only a small amount of total power for the huge majority of time, so that is not true at all.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts