GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
The license plate "box" looks like it is too deep & gets bigger on the left side. I also think the left side should go down as it looks like it's going up a tad. Please fix.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
^^ No comment on the use of a Mopar for a Storied Chevrolet nameplate? Yeesh...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ No comment on the use of a Mopar for a Storied Chevrolet nameplate? Yeesh...
the magnum is retro designed off of a 78 dodge magnum... which makes it the closest to 80s retro design... now it upsets me, i wondered why i have gotten no comments in the last 2 days, if you guys are ruleing out my design because it started out a dodge (really immature):p:

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
^^LOL!

I like your design ok. Esp. the greenhouse. It reminds me of the 80's Monte Carlo SS's.:D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks, i tried to capture the 80s monte carlo ss heritage, as well as modernize the design... i know people are upset that it started out a dodge, but bumpers and car bodys have came a long way since 84, so i needed a new car to start with

some of the people who have been here longer will remember the front view (which also started out as a magnum)... the 80s monte carlo ss's are my 2nd favorite car ever made (1st is the 1970 challenger) my point is that i would not do anything to disgrace the montecarlo, look at the original image as a mere template

1 - 6 of 6 Posts