GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry about the size.. but i lost my host.. so had someone do it for me..they left original size as/is.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
overall this doesn't overly excite me, though i really like how they handled the rear end. the flat black rear panel really makes the headlights stand out, and the V shaped trim ending in the impala is a nice finishing touch. however, many here don't seem to like the black rear panel, so i'm in the minority.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Not really my cup of tea...but that guy can draw!

·
Registered
316 Posts
i see one nice looking car in that picture--that being the 61 that he drew. the roof on the other one looks ok but it still doesn't look good when tied to the same front and back end.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I don't really care for the drawing, hes a very gopod drawer but I think the Impala is a hard car to go retro with, I don't see it happening. He did a nice job though.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by CyberianHusky@Jun 23 2004, 12:31 PM
So he wants to turn it back into a coupe huh? Isn't that what the Monte Carlo is there for? Still, good as a concept.
yeah.. would love to see a impala SS coupe.. rwd of course.. the way the SS was meant to be, rather then a 4 door. like the retro look on rear..but not so much on roofline. and if he's going for retro look, didnt do much to the front.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i like 4 doors. i don't think an impala SS really needs to be a 2 door, but it should definitely be rear wheel drive. i think 4 door muscle cars (from the 60's) are going to be the next big thing, everything else is getting too ridiculously expensive. they've got a sleeper appeal to them, which is what i like.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.