GM Inside News Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just like Ford, GM is diverting money away from what would be considered normal incremental projects to its version of go fund me for EVs and AVs that may or may not deliver huge increases in revenue and profit.

It's kind of sad that GM invests hard in performance RWDs and then seems to give up half way through their planned product cycle... I want to know what's the next refresh for Camaro or is that now it apart from a minor tizz here and there?

Ford and Dodge must be chuckling to themselves.
Mustang and Challenger are DEAD TOO ----- they just don't know it yet!

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
in other news ... Coca-Cola announced it will stop making all flavors of soda and just concentrate on Coca-Cola
What is this Coca-Cola? There’s Pepsi

Reactions: IROCNROL1

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Far from dead.
2020 sees a Mustang 5.0 V8 with hybrid performance / economy power train.
Has anyone else noticed striking similarities between GMI members Greg.Botts and GoldBowtie or do I just have a suspicious mind?

Count the letters (including the period) in the user names. Then take into account the propensity they both seemingly have to make outrageous, out of the blue posts.

Nah, it's just me.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Has anyone else noticed striking similarities between GMI members Greg.Botts and GoldBowtie or do I just have a suspicious mind?

Count the letters (including the period) in the user names. Then take into account the propensity they both seemingly have to make outrageous, out of the blue posts.

Nah, it's just me.
No I see it clearly too! :->>:spit::whoa:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Rofl. I see the similarities too. That said, I don’t think they’re the same person because I did find a thread where GoldBowtie criticizes Mary Barra for some decisions he disagrees with. I’m not sure I can see the Bottmeister doing that doing that.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Rofl. I see the similarities too. That said, I don’t think they’re the same person because I did find a thread where GoldBowtie criticizes Mary Barra for some decisions he disagrees with. I’m not sure I can see the Bottmeister doing that doing that.
You're probably right. Maybe I've just been listening to Glenn Beck too much. Hey, wait a minute!

·
Premium Member
9,040 Posts

Nah, it's just me.
Maybe you need to Get Back from the keyboard more often. Bowtie is just an entry level fanboy. Botts was a conspiracy theory level nut...I mean enthusiast.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Maybe you need to Get Back from the keyboard more often. Bowtie is just an entry level fanboy. Botts was a conspiracy theory level nut...I mean enthusiast.
I assure you that I don't go bingeing on the computer. Much. I just have a problem with a vivid imagination. Good or Bad.

So then, to use a Japanese movie monster analogy, I gotta believe you're saying GB is Godzilla and GB is merely Behemoth? Gigantic Bummer!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Might as well drop the Vette. It doesn't sell much. Could someone explain why Ford has a Shelby 350 GT and a 500 GT on the way?
Let's be honest here. The GT500 is showing up to the part 5 years late.

I agree with most of the new stuff coming out of GM is about as exciting as Toyota in 2007. The Camaro is great, would have been epic with some design tweaks. Hopefully the 7th gen turns it around or...they'll always have the Tahoe's and Yukons. Or maybe they'll **** those up too.

61 - 80 of 88 Posts