GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Soo, where are all of the people that can't find anything from Cadillac or GM worthy of kudos? If I had a shot at this, you couldn't run fast enough to stick the title of a BMW or M-B to my back! I think it's hot! In more ways than one! Just my $.02 worth.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm not a huge fan of the enormously tall backside, nor its pointed shape. Hope the real one has a better sense of proportion.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I'm not a huge fan of the enormously tall backside, nor its pointed shape. Hope the real one has a better sense of proportion.
That's my problem with it too. I love the CTS sedan in profile, but the CTS coupe looks like a hatchback and an Aztek got together one night. It doesn't give off the vibe of a fastback at all. I wish Cadillac would just give it a normal rear deck...it feels like they tried far too hard to make it stand out.

·
Registered
450 Posts
We already know this isn't accurate. The Production version doesn't have that point on the back anymore. Now the whole back side is flat.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
The whole thing is goofy looking. Whoever did that needs to put the mouse down and step away from Photoshop for a while.

+1 :cool: I don't get why anyone bothered rendering the car (yes I know they rendered the V version) but the spyshots of the production model show 90% of the car anyway.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts