GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Love it. I would call it the Pontiac Banshee. :) Or, Tempest even. I want to see some old names returns so....

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hmmm ... I like the nose of that car, TorRed. It reminds me a little bit of the old A-Body Pontiacs of the late 60s and 70s. 8)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
the overall car is great, but that grille would look better if it were slanting back, i think it would go along with the flow of the car better. but that's just my opinon of course. it's great!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Just some more sketching over lunch...maybe a GTO, maybe not.

I was thinking Tempest to replace the G6! :D
Excellent work as always.:)

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
It sucks. No, I'm just kidding. It's one of the best I've seen from you or anyone for that matter. I would be content if GM just made a concept like that and never produced it. It's pretty much gorgeous and near perfect. What do you do for a living again?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Fantastic work. Love it! Pontiac needs a total performance coupe ASAP.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Pontiac should build a supercar like that (perhaps handcrafted in Wilmington assembly, regardless of their current atrocious build quality), call it Firebird and make it a start of their international expansion.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
wow. AMAZING!!! Talk about an EVO/STI competitor :D

Build it...*droolz*...25-30k. Turbo 4...330hp!

CobaltSS
Well in that case, call it the new Vibe! :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
Man I wish I could draw headlights and Wheels like that.

Looks great! What do they want to do with Pontiac after the G8 series? Hopefully some more expressive designs.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Me Want One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WEEETH BEEEEEG VEEEEEE 8!!! BEEEEEEEEEEEEGEST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts