GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im slowly adopting firebird1324's habit of sketching in class. I did this in physics and polished it off when i got home. Its my idea of a new montecarlo.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Definitely well drawn, though I think a Monte should have a somewhat longer hood and more defined trunk, looks more like a compact. I wish I had your drawing skills.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
whos this firebird"1234" you keep mentioning? lol (1324...when i first joined here i didn't know i was to later become hooked on GMI...so i just put in some random numbers when creating a user name)
nice drawing though...much more interesting than anything school has to offer eh?
keep up the good work!

(and yeah...chase's drawing is really taking alot of the vote cake, congrats to him and everyone else so far!)

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
firebird1324 said:
whos this firebird"1234" you keep mentioning? lol (1324...when i first joined here i didn't know i was to later become hooked on GMI...so i just put in some random numbers when creating a user name)
nice drawing though...much more interesting than anything school has to offer eh?
keep up the good work!

(and yeah...chase's drawing is really taking alot of the vote cake, congrats to him and everyone else so far!)
lol, sorry about the name, i guess when i saw the numbers 1, 3 and 4 in order i just assumed it was 1234 (i do that alot with numbers argh!)

school is boring, i mean what do i care if the wooden beam is in "rotational equilibrium".

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
01cavalier said:
Definitely well drawn, though I think a Monte should have a somewhat longer hood and more defined trunk, looks more like a compact. I wish I had your drawing skills.
the longer hood and trunk were clearly designed to make it look like a nascar, and unfortunately that seems to be the current car's only asset (why else would you pick one over, say, an accord coupe).

i wanted this to be a modern well engineered vehicle that looked the part.

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Very nice, I definitely see the Monaro in it. I am not sure whether this Evanda-like front really fits in with the rest of the body, but still this might be the closest to the VE coupe as it gets.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Very good. The only problem I have with it is the grille-it looks a little too small.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Man, I gotta say you're getting EXTREMELY good in your drawings! Keep up the awesome job!!

And nice design, too. :D

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
rmodys said:
Looks nice, but it could use the MC-like touches. Body lines and such.
*nods*

Yes, yes, it could ... including the emblem, of course ;).

Forgot to ask ... are you considering this one to be RWD, Mr. Burns?

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have to say this might be your best perportioned car Iv'e seen or yours. I can't see any faults. Seriously man, keep up the awesome work!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts