GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
what kind of camera do you have? The resolution is beautiful at its full size. Oh, nice ride too.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My camera is a SONY Cyber-Shot I like it. It can take hunderds of pics or record up to two and half hour long movies. And yes I do plan on getting the Brembo big brake kit.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Originally posted by vicious1@Jun 1 2004, 05:52 AM
My camera is a SONY Cyber-Shot I like it. It can take hunderds of pics or record up to two and half hour long movies. And yes I do plan on getting the Brembo big brake kit.
Yeah I just picked one of those up a few weeks ago "Sony DSC-P52", its an awesome camera, well worth the money

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Wheels 2 big on a truck so small.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Originally posted by vicious1+Jun 2 2004, 01:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vicious1 @ Jun 2 2004, 01:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-casket_demon@Jun 2 2004, 01:54 AM
I think they fit just right. [/b][/quote]
they look perfect, if they were any bigger they would look odd and out of proportion.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by giagastormer+Jun 1 2004, 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (giagastormer @ Jun 1 2004, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2004, 01:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-casket_demon
@Jun 2 2004, 01:54 AM

I think they fit just right.
they look perfect, if they were any bigger they would look odd and out of proportion. [/b][/quote]
I concur, any bigger and they would have been rediculous, at this size they just fill the wheel wells leaving an equal gap alla round the wheel, great choice on the rims themselves, they match perfectly.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Those are some bitchin rims. They remind me of the 3rd generation Camaro rims but chromed up. You can say whatever you want about the S10 being not as refined as many would like it, but you can't denie that they are the best trucks to customize. God those rims are nice :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts