1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just browsing eBay while I'm still awake and found a 2004 GP that shocked me:

Auction

Is this a factory color? If it is it can't sell very well :rolleyes:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Sadly, it probably will sell easily. Though I doubt they would use flat purple. The GP40 with the Dark Cherry was pretty slick. That was basically purple. Actually, if I could find one I might scoop it up for my fiance.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by nsap@Jun 20 2004, 07:35 AM
I think that is just Dark Cherry... It just looks like purple in that pic.
Yup, I think it was Sport Red or something like that...it's metallic so it looks different in this light.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Originally posted by nsap@Jun 20 2004, 05:35 AM
I think that is just Dark Cherry...  It just looks like purple in that pic.
But Dark Cherry isn't a color option that I know of. According to Pontiac they are Galaxy Silver Metallic, Black, Sport Red Metallic, Ivory White, Polo Green Metallic, Fusion Orange Metallic, Sedona Beige Metallic, Superior Blue, and Graystone Metallic. Besides, my Pontiac dealer has the whole lineup sitting out front and there's not a purple one in the bunch. I suppose it could be Sport Red.. but that's a pretty drastic color flaw.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by CyberianHusky+Jun 20 2004, 02:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CyberianHusky @ Jun 20 2004, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nsap@Jun 20 2004, 05:35 AM
I think that is just Dark Cherry...  It just looks like purple in that pic.
But Dark Cherry isn't a color option that I know of. According to Pontiac they are Galaxy Silver Metallic, Black, Sport Red Metallic, Ivory White, Polo Green Metallic, Fusion Orange Metallic, Sedona Beige Metallic, Superior Blue, and Graystone Metallic. Besides, my Pontiac dealer has the whole lineup sitting out front and there's not a purple one in the bunch. I think someone just went a little nuts immediately after buying it. [/b][/quote]
Its Sport Red. That is a matallic color, making it look purple in the pic...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.