GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I finally pulled the trigger. In my garage sits a 2008 Corvette coupe I bought yesterday.

It's machine silver metallic with ebony interior. The only options are Z06 wheels and the 6-speed paddle shift automatic. It's the perfect car for what I've been wanting.

I purchased due to the GM employee pricing sale which brought the price to a level I could afford but I've always wanted a Vette and this seemed to be the perfect timing. I was able to trade in the Mustang and get the value for it that I would have asked if I had sold the car private party.

My first brand-new car since 2000, and now I am a 100% GM (Chevy) family. That thought makes me smile!

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
You got the car (and a good one) at the right price and got the trade in amount you wanted...sounds like a deal! And congratulations, though you might want to post pix, before someone else says to...

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Aweeeeeeeesome man...very awesome. Congrats onthe Vette! Specs, pics, videos, we demand them now!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Sorry guys it was late last night I was tired...this picture sucks, but I will take some more today.

Specs - Machine Silver metallic, LT1 package, Z06 rims, Paddle shift auto...Base corvette, but all I wanted was a big ass muscle car. So far getting 28-30 on the highway and it's nice and quiet inside which I love, but the LS3 purrs like a great Chevy legend.

I posted a story about my great dealer experience under the Dealer zone.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Congrats. The wheels go great with the silver.

5,934 Posts
Welcome to the club. Is there a Corvette Club in your city?

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Those are some nice lookin wheels.......looks like you chose the right color too! ;) (almost the same as the Silverstone Metallic on my Malibu)

·
Premium Member
34,366 Posts
Sorry guys it was late last night I was tired...this picture sucks, but I will take some more today.

Specs - Machine Silver metallic, LT1 package, Z06 rims, Paddle shift auto...Base corvette, but all I wanted was a big ass muscle car. So far getting 28-30 on the highway and it's nice and quiet inside which I love, but the LS3 purrs like a great Chevy legend.

I am not satisfied with this cell phone image. We need more and better pictures. Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Congrats on the Vette! So how many Corvette owners are on this site now?

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts

:eek: What an incredible car! You are so lucky, congrats!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Guys, as promised I will get more pictures next week. Thanks for the congrats, and I've been exceptionally impressed with the quality so far.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts