GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Premium Member
3,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
11,217 Posts
Whoa! That looks awesome! Even just from this little bit you can tell its a great looking car. And it definitely does have a sort of futuristic look to it. Can't wait to see the whole thing
Yep :yup: looks damn good in that shot.

· Registered
13,369 Posts
That looks great, and as I expected, no wacky side windows of the concept. The silver rear view mirror and name plate could be great visual cues to add to its recognizability. So far this looks much better than the concept, to my eyes.

· Registered
4,164 Posts
Looking fantastic! There are more photos of it if you click on the main picture at the link, much better than the ugly-ass Prius...

-Chase

· Registered
4,391 Posts
awesome!!! Cant wait to see one in person!!

· Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Amazing amazing...talk about stunning! I love that mirror/vent area too. This has gotten me even more excited about the Volt! The more I see of it the more I like it. Awesome interior, awesome exterior and revolutionary powertrain system. This truly will be the real GM halo vehicle if there ever was one. Blows away the Prius....

· Registered
1,700 Posts
Friggin' awesome!!!! I was really worried about the styling getting and overall flow of the design, but after seeing these pics and the video all I can say is that this car is gonna be a massive hit...as long as people can afford it and GM doesn't make the battery a 2nd expense (they were talking about leasing the batteries and as far as I know that hasn't changed). So ya, I'm lovin the exterior AND interior pics.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.