GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i was at CTC today and i was witness to an unusual sight as a line of Current Chrysler vehicles made it's way from the Chrysler museum to the CTC test track heres a shot of the procession when they were making there way through the security gate and into the CTC grounds. Every current Chrysler dodge and jeep product was present and accounted for. In all the time i have shot photos there I have never seen anything like this at all. With all of the talk of a possible sale lately this Chrysler security led procession had an eerie feel to it and in total there were about 20 to 30 cars in this line

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Dead cars driving? :unsure:

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dead cars driving? :unsure:
who knows like i said before this is the first time I have seen a procession of this magnitude. I did see a small group of red challenger R/T's before. But something out of the ordinary must have been happening if every current chrysler model was involved in this

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are there any barns at CTC?
Nope but Ford's Michigan Proving Ground has a big white one on the grounds. I do not know what was going on today but since all of these cars ended up at the test track they might have drove a lap around the track as well

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Nope but Ford's Michigan Proving Ground has a big white one on the grounds. I do not know what was going on today but since all of these cars ended up at the test track they might have drove a lap around the track as well
Promo vid for suiters?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Promo vid for suiters?

That scenario seems probable, Show off the entire lineup and point out the positive features to potential buyers or parties interested in the company

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
back in my Cadillac days, EDS used to do a car show for their employees once a year to showcase all of the GM vehicles since they got the GM employee price. we'd caravan a line of Caddys, Saabs, and Hummers to the EDS campus, since we had all 3 at our store. there would be an example of every Chevy, GMC, Saturn, etc. maybe this is something like that?

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
back in my Cadillac days, EDS used to do a car show for their employees once a year to showcase all of the GM vehicles since they got the GM employee price. we'd caravan a line of Caddys, Saabs, and Hummers to the EDS campus, since we had all 3 at our store. there would be an example of every Chevy, GMC, Saturn, etc. maybe this is something like that?
maybe but with all of the talks regarding mergers recently this was an impressive and surreal sight at the same time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts