GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The shift toward electrification is accelerating here in the U.S. and in markets around the globe and at Cadillac we are proud to be part of this transformation.

Today I’m excited to share an important milestone in Cadillac’s journey to an all-electric future. Pre-production testing for LYRIQ, the brand’s first all-electric luxury SUV, is underway at General Motors’ testing facilities in Michigan.

Back in November 2020, Mary Barra announced that LYRIQ, Cadillac’s first all-electric vehicle, would go into production in the first quarter of 2022, just about 12-months from today.

Now with prototypes on the ground, our incredible engineering team is hard at work fine tuning LYRIQ to ultimately deliver a truly extraordinary SUV. One that plants the cornerstone for Cadillac’s all-electric future.

LYRIQ is setting the standard for the future of Cadillac and I can’t wait to share even more exciting news soon.

Mahmoud S. | LinkedIn

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 63457

The shift toward electrification is accelerating here in the U.S. and in markets around the globe and at Cadillac we are proud to be part of this transformation.

Today I’m excited to share an important milestone in Cadillac’s journey to an all-electric future. Pre-production testing for LYRIQ, the brand’s first all-electric luxury SUV, is underway at General Motors’ testing facilities in Michigan.

Back in November 2020, Mary Barra announced that LYRIQ, Cadillac’s first all-electric vehicle, would go into production in the first quarter of 2022, just about 12-months from today.

Now with prototypes on the ground, our incredible engineering team is hard at work fine tuning LYRIQ to ultimately deliver a truly extraordinary SUV. One that plants the cornerstone for Cadillac’s all-electric future.

LYRIQ is setting the standard for the future of Cadillac and I can’t wait to share even more exciting news soon.

Mahmoud S. | LinkedIn
I love my V8 fire breathing Corvette & Cadillac’s. loud exhaust and smoking rubber as much as the next gear head but I am also very excited to see what GM brings to the EV Platforms!
I also hope that GM brings a Corvette SUV EV to the us Corvette Summer Drivers!
Please Mary Barra

1 - 3 of 3 Posts