GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just predicting the future, wake me up when it’s over.

:drive:

Reactions: Neanderthal

·
Registered
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would post a reply, but it'll be gone in two days, so why bother.............. I'm going to take my shovel and pail to another sandbox.

Reactions: sfbreh and megeebee

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Yeah...things have definitely changed around here. Not sure why but the negative posts on the ZO6 threads are gone. How convenient.

That's okay. I need to stay focused on more important things right now and coming here has been much less of a priority over the past few months.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I wouldn't leave guys. This is nothing but a small blip in the radar of what can happen to a forum. I've been on forums where the whole group up and left for things much bigger than what's going on here. Tech glitches can't always be prevented.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Yeah...things have definitely changed around here. Not sure why but the negative posts on the ZO6 threads are gone. How convenient.

That's okay. I need to stay focused on more important things right now and coming here has been much less of a priority over the past few months.
What happened with the Z06 thread? Show me.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts

What I can't understand is why you haven't been banned, because you patrol every Z06 thread. You are the definition of a hater.

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
The site is suffering from Alzheimers. It's already sh*****g itself,not much longer till we all have to say goodbye.
What was your name again?:confused: And what's that ookie smell?:eek:

·
Super Moderator
14,201 Posts
Come on guys. This missing thread thing has been a big hassle for me and I'm frankly exhausted.

Now maybe we need to work with AG regarding putting boring, off topic threads on the front page. I mean, I can't move them all to the lounge.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Come on guys. This missing thread thing had been a big hassle for me and I'm frankly exhausted.
I understand. Stuff like this is usually beyond a moderator's control. It's difficult to just sit there and try and deal with repercussions, yet you can't really fix the problem at hand.

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
The best part about this thread is that in three days it'll be gone.
LOL.

Come on guys. This missing thread thing has been a big hassle for me and I'm frankly exhausted.

Now maybe we need to work with AG regarding putting boring, off topic threads on the front page. I mean, I can't move them all to the lounge.
Gotcha. Appreciate your work here.

Why not move the AG stuff to "Wheels and Tires"? Lots of room there. :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
What I can't understand is why you haven't been banned, because you patrol every Z06 thread. You are the definition of a hater.
Then why don't you put him on your ignore list? I get sick and tired of people adding nothing to a thread except to slam another person or throw out insults.

Sometimes a little self examination is called for before posting comments.

·
Registered
21,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Then why don't you put him on your ignore list? I get sick and tired of people adding nothing to a thread except to slam another person or throw out insults.

Sometimes a little self examination is called for before posting comments.
:tup::

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.