GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't base too much off of this for two reasons:

1) This is my first "real" chop, and I'm learning Photoshop still

2) I did this in about ten minutes, tops. I didn't feel like hunting around for a "real" back end...

Anyway, here it is based off of the Kappa Nomad concept:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I appreciate the input, and if anyone has any suggestionson what they think it could look like, leave them here and I'll try to fiddle around and "clean" it up.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
1) don't make it look anything like the Nomad.
2) The b-c pillars are not at all camaro like, not for any generation.
3) Look at the Camaro's history. Look at pictures of Camaro. Let those inspire you.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Not bad. Better than me.

I think the sides of the front fenders should have the "eyebrow" coming off the wheel well. Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i think they should make the nomad into a nova line. have a two door coupe, the two door wagon, and perhaps a stretched version with suicide-half doors for the back doors. i think the size of the car would make a better nova than camaro. sorry this is off topic, i was just thinking about this today while looking at old nova's.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
maybe the pic isnt loading, but it looks like a Nomad? I dont see anything but the nomad concept?

As for the Nova... not a bad idea? Id like a different name imo.

·
Registered
316 Posts
yeah, the spanish tranlation of "no go" isn't a very good thing for a car:) regardless of name though, i think it would make a good small/economy car platform that would be fun to drive and easy to get performance out of (kind of like the nova/chevy II started out as).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts