GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Supposed to be based on the Audi Q5, but I will believe it when I see it, because Porsche has said it wants to reduce the size and weight of the Cayenne

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I don't know about die, more like just quite making stupid products. ie. Panamera and a "Roxter"!(And possbily the Cayenne?)
Just wait until they announce their pickup truck and minivan.

They used to be my favorite automaker, back when they were only interested in building sports cars. I still love seeing 911s and Boxters and the like.

Seeing a Cayenne though reminds me of where they are going. If it were just the Panamera, I could forgive them. Maybe even a station wagon. But an Suv, no matter how fast, is blasphemy. Not to mention two suvs. They are pandering to the "I buy them to impress the neighbors" crowd.

And the names are just getting terrible now.

It's worse than VW USA jacking up prices and calling themselves a "Luxury brand" out of nowhere (though I love the Phaeton).

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I don't know about die, more like just quite making stupid products. ie. Panamera and a "Roxter"!(And possbily the Cayenne?)
So, quit doing things that make them a lot of money i.e. the Cayenne? However much you may dislike what Porsche is doing, Porsche is a BUSINESS, its sole job is to make products that make them money and that is what they are doing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts