GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,164 Posts
This vehicle is on its way..It may be a bit sleeker than the photo above with the rear hatch offering less rear headroom etc...but you can bet this new coupe is on its way and it will tower over the much heralded 911 that has been the mainstay of the porsche lineup...

Sure the four door vehicles such as the panamerica and cayenne will sell best but when it comes to sports cars...the new 928 or whatever they eventually call it will perform way better than the competition....and most probably the 911 itself..

Can't wait to see the upcoming 2 + 2 in production form.

LOL of course it will perform about as well as a vette and cost two to three times as much so I Wouldn't bother to buy one...but I will enjoy the magazine comparisions ad nausuem...

Thanks again for your efforts.

JB

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
rusty? ... considering the tongue lashings you've given others here on the GMI for doing better work than this, i don't think rusty covers it.

I will agree with UTE - proportions are entirely off

needs a lot of work - doors, greenhouse, nose, hood, interior, etc) but I see where you are going with the retro 928 cues and it could be something cool.

for reference to my comments

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Not too bad.
But the rear pillar needs some swoopiness/roundedness to the rear of it so it doesn't have the squaring off look as many cars w/this kind of thick/wide rear pillar have. :yup:

Maybe add some 918 concept cues too. :)

!!

·
Registered
13,164 Posts
The upcoming 2 +2 front engine V 8 tt pursue is going to world class

1 - 10 of 10 Posts