GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I start .. I have two vehicles and have for sometime both are in great shape but I am moving and just have no idea which to get rid of and that's why I want your opinions. I have an 01' Aztek with only 78k and an '03 Sunfire 110k. The decision if rough for me mainly because of mileage and safety differences, simply what would you do if you had your choic

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Aztek!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mainly I just drive around town but here and there I like to just go where ever... In all honestly not knowing how true the gas trip and useage calculators are online the differences seem so much smaller.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Mainly I just drive around town but here and there I like to just go where ever... In all honestly not knowing how true the gas trip and useage calculators are online the differences seem so much smaller.
If you use your own data (kilometers driven per gallons of fuel used), any calculations will be 100% spot-on for your driving. Knowing the age and mileage of the vehicles, I personaally would be much more serene in the Aztek; you may not encounter any MAJOR problems with the Sunfire, but there are bound to be lots of smaller annoying things to repair before the Aztek.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks the gas calculator at first I thought was wonky or on crack.. the fuel differences aren't that much. I know what you mean as far as being serene.. the differences are night and day.

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
^^Well there ya go, Pilgrim! Problem solved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts