GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hmm...a lazy sunday afternoon looking through an old car craft made me want to mess around with a Pontiac Ventura theme...it came out kinda ugly but oh well...it kept me occupied for a little bit.
perhaps a big fat RWD coupe to compete with the Nissan Z?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blow up eh? as in explosive? fat?

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
A VERY good design and sketch, but "Ventura" just feels like a minivan to me, I know what the difference between the Venture and the Ventura is, but it's still there inside me...

There is a small hint of Dodge and a big deal of MG X-Power in it, but I guess it's unintentional. Just call it Fiero and I'm fine with it!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
It's nice, but I can see wht you mean about being too fat.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Bravada said:
A VERY good design and sketch, but "Ventura" just feels like a minivan to me, I know what the difference between the Venture and the Ventura is, but it's still there inside me...
thats how i feel

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Extend the cabin and nose a bit and you'll have it! :D (just... change up the grille... it's to Dodge these days...)

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Bravada said:
MG X-Power in it. Just call it Fiero and I'm fine with it!
my thoughts excatly. NONONO, fiero is a small, MID-ENGINED aerodynamic car, and alledgedly a FIRE HAZARD :D . this is in no way, shape, or form, what ANY fiero should EVER look like. if pontiac made a FE fiero, i'd go to my local dealer and break it's windshield with a baseball bat.

-oh, about your drawing...the only concern i have is the unnecesarily high beltline. don't make the cabin any bigger, it's perfect, i'd just recommend bringing everything below the roofline/hoodline/trunkline up a scale 5 inches. i think that would make it look less like a compact and more like a Z-fighter.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts