GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did this on my break today, but I kinda fell asleep while doing it, so there are a few scribbles of lines here and there that makes it dirty, but I hope you like it. I tried to make it as different as possible to the ones I've done so far.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Constructive again:

• Place this in another division. Pontiac School Bus makes about as much sense as the current Pontiac Torrent.
  • Design tweaking is needed all around. Name one truck-based school bus that has a front end that dive bombs downward - or that has huge wheels.
  • School Buses don't have driver's doors. The only doors they have is the pass-side entry doors and the emergency door out back.
  • School Buses have a stop sign on the driver's side.

You dared to be different, and it, for the most part, worked! If you redo this drawing, please place/design it in another division.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Constructive again:

• Place this in another division. Pontiac School Bus makes about as much sense as the current Pontiac Torrent.
  • Design tweaking is needed all around. Name one truck-based school bus that has a front end that dive bombs downward - or that has huge wheels.
  • School Buses don't have driver's doors. The only doors they have is the pass-side entry doors and the emergency door out back.
  • School Buses have a stop sign on the driver's side.

You dared to be different, and it, for the most part, worked! If you redo this drawing, please place/design it in another division.

:cool:

one truck based bus with a kinda dive bomb nose:

a fullsize with dive bomb:

and, oh, look, A SIDE DOOR!!!:

only thing worng is the stop sign is missing. To GrandPrix, that is a very sweet bus. I like it. Very creative.

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
Yup. :yup:
The school bus I rode to Fenwick before I mooched rides off my friends :)D...hey, it saves me gas!) had a pretty steeply sloped hood. It actually looked sorta cool once you got used to it. It was one of the new buses, even had a new car smell to it. :)

·
Registered
803 Posts
It makes you wanna say,...how do i put it,...."It's gonna eat me!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts