GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I was making my Pontiac Roadster when I realize: Damn, is ugly, I need help. So here is it... if you can do something for it and show it to me later, I'll appreciate it :mf_boff: .

·
Registered
252 Posts
The grill isn't the half of it. You need to start with a GM product and build from there. A Dodge should not give birth to a Pontiac. It's unethical. At least get rid of the Viper emblem on the front end, and the plate on the front fender. Keep practicing.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by oldskls10@Nov 17 2003, 12:36 AM
The grill isn't the half of it. You need to start with a GM product and build from there. A Dodge should not give birth to a Pontiac. It's unethical. At least get rid of the Viper emblem on the front end, and the plate on the front fender. Keep practicing.
That was the first thing I thought, but I didn't find an agressive roadster in GM, so, at least I chose an american muscle car.

Anyway thanks for taking a look

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by nsap@Nov 17 2003, 12:12 AM
Make the wheels fit right, and get rid of that Dodge grille!!!!!!!
Yes, I'll change it later. I'm looking for a new grill. As I said, I'm working on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Howdy....I think you did a great job.I cleaned up the wheels and put some Budniks on.Little of this little of that.You did good ....keep at it!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Sorry, but I don't like it at all.
If you are to start with a competitor's model, you must change enough of it that it is no longer recognizable. The biggest problem with your concept, is that is screams "I'm a VIPER".

If you want to make a Roadster, start with the Solstice, which is already pretty cool by itself.

But here's one I modded anyway:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, that thing is really sweet, I mean it sure is an orriginal product for Pontiac! Do you think they'll hire Carol Shelby to design it? Ooooooh ooooh you know what would be really good? A V10 would really rock in this baby! Then give it some sort of a snake name. Then just for kicks, we can call it a dodge with new wheels and a mesh grill. But yeah, other then that the thing is totally pontiac.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I don't exactly know what the heck you are talking about. Are you trying to say the So. looks like a dodge? Or what?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by 1999seville@Nov 17 2003, 05:02 AM
Howdy....I think you did a great job.I cleaned up the wheels and put some Budniks on.Little of this little of that.You did good ....keep at it!
Thank you very much, I liked a lot those add-ons you use in it. I'll keep working.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Nov 17 2003, 01:54 PM
Sorry, but I don't like it at all.
If you are to start with a competitor's model, you must change enough of it that it is no longer recognizable. The biggest problem with your concept, is that is screams "I'm a VIPER".

If you want to make a Roadster, start with the Solstice, which is already pretty cool by itself.

But here's one I modded anyway:

Thank you for your comments, that's what I was asking for ;) Opinions and advices.

:huh: The Solstice is a good idea... how can I forget it? :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Oldies" version:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Looks like a Cash Money Master P car to me.... 100% viper. It doesnt scream it, it doesnt even hit it... it IS a viper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts