GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if GM is really going RWD and V8 on the GP and WHEN will Pontiac see it?? :afro:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
GM has several RWD cars out now with V8's. SRX, CTS-V, GTO, and now the STS.
Pontiac already got its RWD car. When will pontiac get another one? When Zeta comes into play with in 2-4 years.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so what 07/08????? :grenade:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im not a Doctor I do have pacience not patients!!! and Im only askin cause my smart buy ends in 07!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I think that if Dodge's up coming Charger sell well then I think we shall see lots of RWD cars rolling out of GM. I've heard the Chrysler 300 is really doing well

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by ARCANGEL@Jun 9 2004, 10:32 PM
im not a Doctor I do have pacience not patients!!! and Im only askin cause my smart buy ends in 07!
Actually, "pacience" is middle ages English, derived from a French word. Prior to the use of this word and its spelling, the Anglo-Saxon word for "patience" was “tholemodnesse".

;)

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
eadmodnesse ant tholemodnesse, treoweschipe ant haldunge of the alde ten heastes,
schrift ant penitence - theos ant thulliche othre, the beoth summe of the alde lahe,
summe of the neowe, ne beoth nawt monnes fundles, ne riwle thet mon stalde, ah beoth
Godes heastes.

=

humility and patience, loyalty and the keeping of the ancient ten commandments, confession and penitence - these and such others, some of which are from the old law, some from the new, are not man's invention, or a rule which man established, but are God's commandments.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by ARCANGEL@Jun 9 2004, 11:32 PM
After looking up on dictionary.com I've corrected my post so you don't get confused :p .

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ming - You slay me!! :lol:

PontiacJ8, maybe GMI needs to add a spell check to the post section. ;)

Then again, sometimes I forget how to spell there, their, they're or use it properly. And English is my first language!

Cheers

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How did this turn into english 101 ??? No diffinative answer on the GP HUH??? :microwave:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Ok, back to zeta

Well, Buick will be the first to get the Zeta cars in 06, by 07 we should see some Pontiac and Chevy action as it trickles down. I say you will see a RWD, V8 powerd GP next to a 2dr GTO, next to a possible Bonnie along with Chevy Impalla and Camaro.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts