GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Those lights sure make it look like a Acura EL (Canadian Acura Civic).

I don't know, the Cobalt seems a little bland to me. Like a plain old Civic without the false sense of better quality. If they had a larger dealer presence I think the Mazda3 would slaughter the entire compact car segment.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
everyone's pretty hyped about this Mazda 3 arent they?

It looks too much likes its chevy sister. WE NEED MORE BODDY CLADDING!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
hey that looks like a mini G6... i think that would be a good design direction to go towards... i guess we will see. Speaking of G6 that really sucks that the mags can have the pic out but not GMi. :angry:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Nice work Rex, who needs embargoes when we can have you photoshop a 99% approximation of the actual product? :D

Originally posted by bigals87z28@Dec 30 2003, 02:32 PM
WE NEED MORE BODDY CLADDING!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can still buy the Grand Am with the fake hoodscoops and ribs 'o plenty:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Wow- that is an awesome chop Rex-- It would be nice if the Pursuit looked like that- but I don't hold out much hope. Feel like doing a rear shot?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by Ming+Dec 30 2003, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ming @ Dec 30 2003, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice work Rex, who needs embargoes when we can have you photoshop a 99% approximation of the actual product? :D

<!--QuoteBegin-bigals87z28
@Dec 30 2003, 02:32 PM
WE NEED MORE BODDY CLADDING!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can still buy the Grand Am with the fake hoodscoops and ribs 'o plenty:

[/b][/quote]
mmmm ribs... :eatarrow:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here are some different tail lights. Those first ones were off a BMW. The new ones are from a Grand Prix.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Dec 31 2003, 04:47 PM
Here are some different tail lights. Those first ones were off a BMW. The new ones are from a Grand Prix.

very nice! Now the car looks like a smaller, shorter 2dr version of the GP!!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by kmacleod@Dec 31 2003, 03:59 PM
Rex,

Please, Could you try something along the lines of the G6's tail lamps? THANKS!!!!

Ken
Nope! Sorry. I find the G6 lights a little too bland. They also look similar to the Cobalt Sedan.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts