GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To those that don't know, this is what the optional Sport Appearance Package looks like on the 2005 GTO.

The last picture is not part of the Sport Appearance Package, I thought it just looked really cool. :yup:

What does everyone think of the GTO's new, aggressive looks? IMO the Sport Appearance Package really adds alot to the exterior looks of the GTO.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
100 times better, looks like the car from "The Last Ride"

·
Premium Member
4,488 Posts
I'm a fan of the new appearance package. It adds more to the car to have that extra aggressive styling than the '04. I think the only thing I would change would be to have single exhaust tips on each side, rather than double. The rear bumber looks better and the front looks meaner than last years.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Looks great, thats what they all should look like.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like the package...although the front looks better than the back. It's glad to see GM is addressing the GTO's shortcomings so quickly. Now they need a less rubbery shifter please :)

·
Registered
736 Posts
If these are dealer added options does anyone know what the cost of them will be (I Assume install and paint) also, get we get certain parts without others for instance if I liked the stock wing can I keep that while adding the body kit. Just curious.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
montess2k said:
If these are dealer added options does anyone know what the cost of them will be (I Assume install and paint) also, get we get certain parts without others for instance if I liked the stock wing can I keep that while adding the body kit. Just curious.

Thanks,
Joe
I'm pretty sure it costs $ 2,995.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.