GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys looking at purchasing a 1997 - 1999 Grand Prix GTP.

First question i have for you is have you had any problems with your grand prix? (If you had one) im still looking at reviews and stuff but i want to know was it a hard fix, How are they handling wise and drive wise?

Also does anyone know of any trusted Canadian or American grand prix accessories dealers. I.E Body kits, Lights etc. I have done some research but i don't know who to trust with my money.

So far this is the best site i have found, they seem to have there **** together.

http://www.grounddynamics.com/merchant/mainpage2.htm?gclid=CPrqgK6EtJMCFSj2QAodPV5fCg

Any helps comments quierys are very much appreciated!!!

Thanks for your time,

Weman

·
Registered
5 Posts
I own a 2001 Grand Prix GT, it has about 40,000 on it and already needed a new Transmission, intake manifold, A/C compressor... I like the car, but I thank God for the extended warranty!

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
my friend bought my uncles 98 grand prix gt about 3 years ago with 70k on it. my friend is still driveing it with over 100k and 1 small oil leak that was fixed. other then that no proplems

·
Registered
112 Posts
You may be able to get some more specific knowledge at clubgp.com. It's a very large site dedicated to the vehicle you are seeking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts