GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the most noticable changes are in the front end, but i have also modified the door panels, cabin, and hood. here it is, wish i would've thought of it before the monthly contest's voting started:

it's a work in progress, so comments/suggestions welcome
-camaroman22

**update**

·
Registered
329 Posts
mmmm, i smell the scent of many Aztek bashes on the front grille and hood scopes. Nothing revolutionary, but likeable non the least :)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I don't know. It really isn't that different from the current Grand Prix. But still pretty good.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I'm really uneasy about this one. Change the rims or something to do the least.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
update in first post
---
personally, i think the current grand prix is AWESOME looking, but it is getting a bit out of date. i think that the g8 should just be a more modern grand prix, so that's what i was trying to do here. heals, rims'll be on the way.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
To much like the current GP, it needs to be updated alot, not just minor changes...

·
Registered
401 Posts
ionredliner said:
one word. pathetic. i mean if thats suppose to be the future of pontiac.... just give a 2 yr old the pen and paper and have him draw ya a real car. y bother
Easy there big fella, let's see your entry.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ionredliner said:
one word. pathetic. i mean if thats suppose to be the future of pontiac.... just give a 2 yr old the pen and paper and have him draw ya a real car. y bother
pathetic? the ion looks nice, but it's no grand prix. are you '2 yr's old? let's see what you can do. the ground effects and chopped roof height make this even more agressive than the current GP. have you see the ion lately?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts