·
Banned
17,572 Posts

·
Registered
11,235 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
That was Rex trying to give you constructive critique. To translate:

"It would appear all of your designs are based on the same one, you should attempt to move away from this design and explore new types of design. If you feel the need to go back to this design, do not."
Yeah. Try something different please. =D

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
DuSpinnst said:
That was Rex trying to give you constructive critique. To translate:

"It would appear all of your designs are based on the same one, you should attempt to move away from this design and explore new types of design. If you feel the need to go back to this design, do not."
:lmao: Yes, thank you for the translation.

But, seriously, I agree completely, every one of your designs looks like every other, to the point that, honestly, I only open up your thread sometimes to see if it's different.

You really need to work on going in a different direction. Explore more. The more you explore, the better you'll get. I'm sure you've seen how well guys such as FR in PS and Burns in drawing have gotten. That's because they're constantly expanding their horizon, looking into different ways to improve their designs. You should seriously consider doing the same. You can only get better.

Good luck and I hope the next time I open up a new thread of yours, I'll be refreshed to see something that doesn't look like all your previous designs! :tup::

1 - 7 of 7 Posts